It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. Sometimes you didn’t want to know the end, because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when there’s so much bad that had happened? But in the end it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.
“President Snow says he’s sending us a message? Well, I have one for him. You can torture us and bomb us and burn our districts to the ground, but do you see that? Fire is catching! And if we burn, you burn with us!”
"Earth’s Mightiest Heroes" type thing.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
Weasley is our King!
Ron can be an ass, especially to Hermione, but don’t you fucking dare say he’s not a good person or a good friend for Harry. The two times he wasn’t was when Harry put his name in the Goblet of Fire (everyone thought he did it apart from Hermione and Dumbldore and iirc Ron was more annoyed that Harry didn’t tell him how he did it.) and when he was being affected by the Horcrux. So, it was under circumstances you see why he reacted that way.
Ron Weasleye is awesome. You can dislike him because you’re entitled to your opinion but there’s no denying that right at the heart of him he’s a good person. Yes he can be an ass but it doesn’t negate the good he does
get to know me meme: favorite female characters [5/5] → Tami Taylor
"Okay, don’t call me lady. Hate that. Thanks so much."
» [73/100] photos of James McAvoy
You have become kind of HBO’s heartthrob. Would you say you’re that way in real life?
No. No. No. I think the day I start seeing myself as a heartthrob is the day I have to take a really good look in the mirror. x
I’ve never really been to a convention before so I figured like, if you’re going to do a convention, you do San Diego Comic Con, and then you see all these fans and it blows your mind how much the show has impacted people. - Sophie Turner
Matthew Lewis accepts the Best Fandom Forever award (via video) at the first annual MTVu Fandom Awards x